Trademark Usage Guidelines
These Guidelines apply to your use of those trademarks identified by Zoox (the “Marks”) in materials that have been approved in advance by Zoox. Strict compliance with these Guidelines is required at all times, and any use of the Marks in violation of these Guidelines will automatically terminate any license related to your use of the Marks.
- You may use the Marks solely for the purpose expressly authorized by Zoox. Any permitted use of the Marks is not permission to use the Marks in a commercial manner that is not approved. If approved, your use must:
- (i) comply with the most up-to-date version of all agreement(s) with Zoox regarding your use of the Marks (collectively “Agreements”);
- (ii) comply with the most up-to-date version of these Guidelines; and
- (iii) comply with any other terms, conditions, or policies that Zoox may issue from time to time that apply to the use of the Marks.
- Unless otherwise provided in a written agreement, you may not alter the images of the Marks in any manner, including but not limited to, changing the proportion, color, or font of the Marks, adding or removing any element(s) from the Marks, hyphenating the Marks, or concatenating the Marks with any other word or phrase.
- Unless otherwise provided in a written agreement, you may not use the Marks in any manner that implies sponsorship or endorsement by Zoox or any Zoox affiliate other than by using the Marks as specifically authorized under the Agreements.
- You may not use the Marks to disparage Zoox or any Zoox affiliate, their products or services, or in a manner which, in Zoox’s sole discretion may diminish or otherwise damage or tarnish Zoox’s goodwill in the Marks including, for example, use with other marks.
- The Marks must conform to the most recent Branding and Style Guide, which may be updated from time to time. Under no circumstance should the Marks be placed on any background which interferes with the readability or display of the Marks. Do not use any trademark symbol with the Marks.
- Unless otherwise instructed by Zoox, you must include the attribution statement as follows: “Zoox, _______ and all related logos are trademarks of Zoox, Inc. or its affiliates.”;
- You acknowledge that all rights to the Marks are the exclusive property of Zoox, and all goodwill generated through your use of the Marks will inure solely to the benefit of Zoox. You will not take any action that is in conflict with Zoox’s rights in, or ownership of, the Marks including challenging the validity of the mark. Zoox reserves the right, exercisable at its sole discretion, to modify these Guidelines and/or the approved Marks at any time and to take appropriate action against any use without permission or any use that does not conform to these Guidelines.
If you have questions about these Guidelines, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Copyright Zoox, Inc. 2021. All Rights Reserved.