Updated: December 3, 2020
Welcome to Zoox’s website!
Intellectual Property Rights
Our Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Zoox, Inc., its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of our Website for your own personal, noncommercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
You must not use the Zoox name, logo, trademarks, product and service names, slogans, or designs without our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on our Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Permitted and Prohibited
- Use our Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair our Website or interfere with any other party’s use of our Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic means to access our Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on our Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on our Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of our Website or impairs its accessibility.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of our Website, the server on which our Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our Website.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Website.
Reliance on Website Information
The information presented on our Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. In addition, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or our Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability, warranties, and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to our Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. In no event will Zoox, or any of its affiliates, agents, employees, officers, or directors be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of your use, or inability to use, our Website.
Unsolicited Submissions, Ideas and Business Policies
Zoox does not accept or consider unsolicited product proposals, ideas, suggestions, materials or business opportunities. In connection with anything you submit to us, unless solicited in writing by us, you agree that any proposals, ideas, suggestions, materials or business opportunities you submit are not confidential. Zoox may use such information in any way, and you have no expectation of review, compensation, or consideration of any type.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
Any feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to our Website should be directed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.