Senior Integrated Marketing Manager
CommunicationsApply for this position
The Zoox Communications team brings Zoox mission, strategy, and values to life through clear, consistent, and engaging communications and programs. We embrace telling compelling stories through high-quality content and community engagement. Our process is collaborative and creative. We are growing a team of exceptional people to help bring Zoox to the world!
We are inventors, builders, and doers, passionate and purposeful in the work we do. We have a once-in-a-century opportunity to reinvent personal transportation—and we need your help. At Zoox, you’ll find a creative, collaborative environment where great ideas thrive, and where everyone is driven by the same big purpose.
The Marketing Team is part of the Communications Department. This role will be responsible for the successful development and execution of a major, new, cross-functional program. This will include the expert delivery of an integrated marketing communications plan. In addition, the role will be responsible for internal and external stakeholder engagement, detailed reporting, and tight collaboration with the business areas across the company. This is a hands-on role and requires a self-starter who thrives on strategic thinking, problem-solving, and personal time management to meet fast-paced deadlines. If you enjoy challenging, cross-functional projects and are enthusiastic about transforming mobility, we want to talk to you.
- Lead the successful development and implementation of an integrated marketing communications plan.
- Manage the execution of marketing campaigns and collateral required for the IMC plan.
- Be heavily involved in community and stakeholder engagement.
- Collaborate and engage multiple business areas to ensure alignment on planned marketing activities.
- Oversee the development of digital and print materials with the internal creative partners and vendors.
- Oversee the development of a new, program-specific, micro-site (website).
- Support the development of new program processes, infrastructure, and assets.
- Collaborate on the refinement of the brand strategy including market position, brand story, customer journey mapping, and brand architecture.
- Build strong internal partnerships to drive cross-company alignment.
- Present strategies and results to leadership levels.
- 10+ yrs experience in marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience in leading and managing highly complex marketing projects.
- Experience in technology-led industries.
- Demonstrated strategic and creative thinking.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and copywriting skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized.
- Appreciation for design, user experiences, and brand identities.
- High-level interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong partner and stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to work cross-company across various Business Areas, multi-task, and handle tight deadlines under pressure.
- Responsible, accountable, and results-oriented.
- A strong team player who contributes to an environment that embraces constant change and innovation.
- MS Office
- Project or task management software (Asana preferred)
- Specific digital / interactive marketing training / certificates are highly preferred.
- Google Suite
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.