Senior SAP Basis Administrator
Finance & StrategyApply for this position
The SAP BASIS Administrator will be a senior technical member of the Business Application team. The ideal candidate will be an expert in SAP technologies: SAP Basis, SAP ME, MII, PCO, S4, BW/BI, DB HANA, SOLMAN, SAP ABAP, SAP NetWeaver, SLT, SAP Fiori, SAP Web Dispatcher, SSO Solution, SAP Data Services. The SAP Basis Administrator will organize day to day operations: installation, administration, and monitoring tasks of the S/4 HANA.
- Monitor and maintain Zoox’s S4 HANA STC instance.
- Own the administration activities of the SAP MES instance which is on premWork with SAP (HEC) and Business teams to troubleshoot application performance on cloud environments and other business critical issues.
- Incident Management: Troubleshooting the issues from OS level, including work process monitoring, checking logs, checking OSS notes, providing performance analysis, and suggesting solutions to write the Root Cause Analysis.
- Performance optimization and tuning: deep experience with SQL traces to achieve Performance Impact Analysis.
- Monitoring SAP: SOLMAN, systems Logs, Work processes overview, Lock entries, Updates, background jobs, system health check, CloudWatch for AWS part.
- System refresh tasks, Client copies (local client copy, client export, client import).
- 5+ years of experience as a SAP Basis Administrator on S/4 HANA and overall 10 years of experience in SAP Basis, including 3 years in Public or Private Cloud
- Deep knowledge of SAP Basis tasks: technical planning, installations and configurations, upgrades, OS/DB migrations, Unicode conversions for SAP NetWeaver platform, SSO configuration, and installation of SSL certificates
- Familiar with BRTOOLS for Space management and elaboration of SAP release plan.
- Early Watch configuration and analysis experience
- Experience in Integrations and monitoring integrations for failures
- Knowledge of Cloud Connector, Web Dispatcher, HCI Agents, FIORI, CIG, and CPI
- Deep knowledge of SAP HANA in-Memory Platform core technology, including architecture, landscape design, installation, upgrades, performance tuning and system integrations
- Hands on experience of implementation and conversion for S/4HANA solutions
- Experience and deep knowledge of SAP system migration (DMO tool) and upgrades
- Experience in SAP Sizing by using the SAP Quicksizer and SAP Data Archiving
- Network security design based on SAP products and on AWS.Write Operational procedures
- Skills on Linux are required, Redhat OS preferred
- ITIL Process Certification required
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science and/or related field
- Certification in SAP BASIS
- Any public cloud certification highly beneficial
- SAP BASIS/NetWeaver certification
- SAP Fiori knowledge
- Experience with SAP Smart Finance
- Strong scripting skills is a plus
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.