Foster City, CA • Full-time Recruiting Analyst
People ExperienceApply for this position
Zoox is looking for a Recruiting Data Analyst to join our Talent team. The Analyst is responsible for collecting, analyzing, and sharing data to enable us to make decisions around our candidates and employees that optimize their experience and growth potential within Zoox. The Analyst is the key liaison within Talent to lead various projects to fruition with thoroughness and efficiency. This position requires a strategic and tactical perspective, along with strong problem-solving skills while maintaining data security.
This role will have a broad understanding of all functions within the Talent team, as well as how they relate to and are prioritized in accordance with Zoox’s broader strategy and objectives. The role will also drive cross-team collaboration, communication, and coordination of Talent programs and processes to help ensure deliverables are understood and met successfully across the entire People Experience (HR) department.
- Translate insight into action, communicating data in a user-friendly way that drives meaningful change across the business
- Partner with key stakeholders within the greater People Team and the business on KPI and data visualization needs
- Work closely with the People Team for knowledge sharing, mentoring, and training
- Extract and organize relevant data from source databases to outline key trends impacting our business
- Perform various analyses on the leading, in-process, and lagging indicators to support strategic initiatives to drive optimal headcount growth across the company
- Recommend data reporting solutions through a thoughtful combination of quantitative analysis, advanced data visualization techniques and qualitative storytelling
- Design and implement an HR Analytics Strategy that aligns with company goals
- Develop frameworks and processes to analyze unstructured information such as responses collected through our employee engagement surveys
- In collaboration with the Talent Insights & Systems Manager, develop measurable initiatives and programs that accelerate company growth and improve productivity
- Evolve our business intelligence function by automating many of the time intensive (but largely static) data pulls and dashboards/visualizations we currently perform
- Gather requirements, consult and guide stakeholders around best-practices to design and build the right data tools
- Ensure data integrity and security remains intact for all HR data coming from reports and datasets
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in data analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in business intelligence, or other STEM major
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, Tableau and SQL, including the ability to develop dashboards and reports from scratch
- Experience with data documentation, design, and implementation
- Track record of collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Excellent analytical reasoning and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners
- Direct Recruiting or Talent Programs experience preferred
- Recent experience with Workday and Lever
- Experience working in a fast-paced and quickly growing startup environment
There are three major components to compensation for this position: salary, Amazon Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), and Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights. The salary range for this position is $121,000 to $170,000. A sign-on bonus may be offered as part of the compensation package. Compensation will vary based on geographic location and level. Leveling, as well as positioning within a level, is determined by a range of factors, including, but not limited to, a candidate's relevant years of experience, domain knowledge, and interview performance. The salary range listed in this posting is representative of the range of levels Zoox is considering for this position.
Zoox also offers a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (e.g. sick leave, vacation, bereavement), unpaid time off, Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights, Amazon RSUs, health insurance, long-term care insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Copyright Zoox, Inc. 2021. All Rights Reserved.