Data Governance Analyst - Returnship
Manufacturing OperationsApply for this position
The Path Forward Return-to-Work program at Zoox is a 16-week paid returnship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce. The program is open to individuals who have at least five years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caregiving of any kind. If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
Zoox is excited to welcome returners because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, gain new experience, and make connections with others transitioning back to the workforce. It also offers support through Path Forward, a non-profit organization on a mission to empower people who’ve been focused on caregiving to transition back to the paid workforce.
An Initial Note: You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Overview: The Data Governance Analyst position is a business-focused role primarily responsible for implementing and managing relevant Master Data of SAP S/4HANA covering end-to-end Supply Chain areas. The ideal candidate will have working experience with data governance standards, policies and practices for master data management in SAP S/4 HANA, Product Lifecycle Management and other manufacturing systems. This person will be strong in corresponding business processes and related project implementation pertaining to Master Data Governance. The candidate will use in-depth analysis skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to implement effective Master Data and provide support services to end-users. This person will be strong on executional capabilities and will report directly to the Senior Program Manager for Data Governance.
- Ensure data quality, metadata management and compliance, and consistency of master data across business systems (PLM, SAP, MES and other systems) to achieve a scalable digital ecosystem
- Create/support master data governance framework and rules
- Educate users on basics of data governance and master data management including data dictionary, business glossary, 6Ws, data standards, lineage, etc.
- Support the business with required master data management procedures and submit incidents and change requests when needed to comply with the Master Data governance rules
- Assist business process experts in defining standard operating procedures, process flows, and related documentation
- Work collaboratively with Technology team for data management and governance across enterprise solutions like 3DX(PLM), SAP S4/HANA, SAP-ME
- Understand the lineage of master data of an automotive manufacturing industry (or similar industries)
- Centralize data collection among multiple business areas, measure and report data volumes and growth, and establish and communicate data governance standards and expectations
- Facilitate training sessions for the users wherever appropriate
- Ensure appropriate support to projects and new development is followed (i.e. scope, design, test plans, issues, cutover, project plans, go-live, etc)
- Demonstrate effective team skills with strong oral and written communication on deliverables and facilitate the issue resolution process by tracking the status of issues in the process
- Able to understand and manage SAP Master Data objects like Material Master, Bills of Material, Routings, Work Centers, Production Versions, Business Partner (Supplier), Engineering Change Management, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, related field, or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 7 years of experience with Data Management solutions such as Collibra, IBM IGC/ UG&I, Talend or any equivalent toolset
- SAP experience in MDM/MDG (Master Data Management) dealing with MM, PP, QM, WM/EWM modules (like Material Master, Bills of Materials, Routing, Change Management, Work Centers, Production Versions, Business Partners, etc.)
- Previous experience of full life-cycle of Master Data Management project experience with expertise in PLM integration and MM / PP / QM / WM / EWM Modules with a strong understanding of Master Data integration points involved in all these areas
- Understanding of functional and technical objects in SAP Master Data
- Understanding of SAP best practices, business processes, operational procedures, and the relationships between various SAP Modules in a manufacturing establishment
- Demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while still maintaining high-quality standards
- Strong communications skills to work with business users and management from across the company for Master Data projects, and to collaborate with external consultants and vendors.
- Flexible and able to adapt to a high-growth environment
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and ambiguous startup environment
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA implementation
- Ability to prepare Master Data Specification for SAP Master Data if required for the business with strong tracking, coordination, and project participation skills
- Proven ability to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines
The salary range for this position is $122,000 to $198,000. Compensation will vary based on geographic location and level. Leveling, as well as positioning within a level, is determined by a range of factors, including, but not limited to, a candidate's relevant years of experience, domain knowledge, and interview performance. The salary range listed in this posting is representative of the range of levels Zoox is considering for this position. Additional benefits may be offered.
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.