IT Application Analyst
Information TechnologyApply for this position
An IT Application Analyst serves as support to the application portfolio and helps scope new applications, work with vendors and procurement on purchasing, collaborate with internal users as it relates to requirements and documentation. Additionally, help with reporting around usage and other Business Intelligence efforts.
The Zoox application portfolio comprises a large range of user groups, including vehicle engineering, manufacturing, legal, HR, security and many more. In this role, the employee will be surrounded with exceptional peers and will be exposed to many challenging tasks with many opportunities to learn and grow.
- Application license management
- Working with users on feature requests, upgrades, migrations, and integrations
- Collaborate with application owners to produce required support documentation
- Manages workflows and in-application configurations to meet user needs
- Light SQL and/or scripting for reporting or data management purposes
- Partner with internal procurement teams to acquire new applications
- Organize application ownership duties ranging from implementation to license renewals
- Ability to organize, coordinate, and collaborate with internal teams to produce scalable solutions via applications
- Comfortable with basic reporting; SQL, Tableau, Looker, Excel, or similar
- Passionate about software and solutions to help internal customers
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with vendor management; bonus for software vendors
- Application license management experience is a plus; FlexLM, LMX, or similar
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.