Software Engineer, Full-Stack
SoftwareApply for this position
Zoox is developing state of the art autonomous vehicle software for our purpose built vehicle. We believe that developing the end to end product will not only get us to market faster but will also result in a superior customer experience.
In this role, you will build our full-stack web-based platform to automate and streamline software build, integration and release workflow. These internal services enable our engineers to safely and quickly develop and deliver our safety critical autonomous vehicle software. You will work cross-functionally with development teams and release management teams to understand their needs, identify opportunities and define solutions. This is a critical role to squash inefficiencies in our development process, improve the development experience for everyone in the software organization, and ultimately bring our autonomous vehicles to market sooner.
- Develop applications to support continuous integration and release workflows, and optimize mean time to merge and mean time to release
- Maintain high service performance, uptime and stability as Zoox scales
- Partner and collaborate with development team and release management teams to understand their needs and define projects to fulfill those needs
- Knowledge of version control systems such as GitStrong communication skills
- Self-driven and motivated with a strong work ethic and passion for problem solving
- Expertise with Kubernetes, containers, and microservices
- Experience in infrastructure as code like Helm
- Experience with Continuous Integration system
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.