People ExperienceApply for this position
Zoox has embarked on a highly ambitious journey to develop a full-stack autonomous mobility solution that's optimized for the passenger experience. We have a proactive strategy that comprises prototyping, pilot, and launch phases. Zoox is the only company in the world that has engineered a Level 5 autonomous vehicle (AV).
Zoox’s growing Talent Acquisition team is looking for its first in-house executive recruiter. In this role, you will interface with our executive team, namely our CEO, CTO, and CPO, and provide recruiting support and consultation as a full life cycle Executive Recruiter. This position will drive specialized recruitment strategies to address unique talent needs, primarily in the engineering and operational leadership areas, broaden Zoox’s executive professional network and brand, and enhance pipeline development as we scale our leadership team(s).
- Partner with executive leadership to get a clear view of the strategic hiring needs
- Devise and carry out a targeted research strategy, and conduct research into clients company, competitors, and marketplace
- Map role criteria define position description and document specifications
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit, and compatibility; present shortlisted candidates and provide detailed profile summariesConduct comprehensive candidate screens, manage the interview process, follow-ups, and candidate reference checks
- Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion
- Assist with candidate’s transition and onboarding process
- Deep understanding of the recruitment processes at the Director+ level in a hyper-growth, startup environment
- Effectively screen potential candidates while maintaining a level of confidentiality -- the valley is small!
- Strong knowledge of candidates selection methods; creative methods are a plus
- Previous experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods
- Excellent knowledge of area of expertise (market status, trends, best practices)
- Client focus along with relationship building skills
- Business acumen and market insightEffective negotiation, organization, influencing, and communication skills
- Integrity and confidentiality
This hire will be a very important part of the next chapter of our team’s, and our company’s journey. This is an opportunity to build something foundational to Zoox’s success. Leadership is an embedded value at Zoox and ensuring we attract, assess, and hire the right candidates into our senior leadership positions is vital.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.