Foster City, CA • Full-time Inclusion and Diversity Lead
Inclusion and Diversity Lead
People ExperienceApply for this position
Zoox is looking for an experienced Inclusion and Diversity Lead to help drive forward and champion our Inclusion and Diversity (I&D) strategy. This highly collaborative role will serve as a trusted advisor to our I&D council and executive leadership team to help us continue building a culture where every member of our crew feels valued and able to be their authentic self. This role also requires change management, stakeholder engagement, and excellent communication (verbal and written) skills to engage all of our partners internally and externally to achieve our I&D goals.
- Lead the execution of Zoox’s I&D strategy in alignment with expectations of key stakeholders
- Develop the necessary processes, documentation, and communications for I&D roadmap success
- Manage Inclusion and Diversity Program Manager
- Oversee Zoox Affinity Group (ZAG) program, standardizing operations and providing support, structure, and guidance to ensure alignment with Zoox’s larger I&D objectives
- Work with People Analytics team to align on appropriate I&D metrics and KPIs including benchmarking and tracking to report on and measure success of I&D programs
- Partner with the Learning and Development, Recruiting, and Communications teams to ensure I&D strategies are appropriately adopted and incorporated into sourcing/hiring, training, and branding efforts
- Assist leadership in promoting and managing team member engagement in I&D programs and initiatives
- Develop a robust network of I&D resources and groups to support our I&D priorities
- Maintain trend knowledge of I&D best practices and act as a strong influential voice for organization
- BA/BS and 10+ years related experience, ideally leading an I&D function or strategy
- High level of professionalism and communication skills with a proven ability to influence and educate key stakeholders, including C-level and senior executive leadership
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with people of all backgrounds and identities to advance culture
- Experience creating and implementing ERG plans
- Experience translating diversity data and insights into operational plans of action
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and present to diverse population and stakeholders varying career levels
- Experience working within an HR or recruiting organization and understanding of basic HR functions, including recruiting, learning and development, and performance management
- Experience working with long-term project plans and timelines
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive them to completion using project/program management tools
- Experience demonstrating high judgment and working with confidential or highly sensitive subject matter
- Advanced degree in relevant field and/or professional I&D training or certification
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Copyright Zoox, Inc. 2021. All Rights Reserved.