Program Manager, Talent Operations
People ExperienceApply for this position
Zoox is looking for an experienced and highly motivated program manager to join its Talent team. The focus of this role, which will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition, will be to understand the department’s key priorities and goals, and develop, align, and drive the execution of project/program plans accordingly.
This role will have a broad understanding of all functions within the Talent team, as well as how they relate to and are prioritized in accordance with Zoox’s broader strategy and objectives. The role will also drive cross-team collaboration, communication, and coordination of Talent programs and processes to help ensure deliverables are understood and met successfully across the entire People Experience (HR) department.
- You will be a key contributor to help develop and optimize program management, data- driven operations, ATS optimization, and change management
- Your main responsibilities include working in collaboration with Talent leadership and cross-functional teams to lead the organizations through continued headcount growth
- Understand holistic Talent strategy, objectives, priorities, and goals, and help translate into tactical execution plans
- Assist in planning, building, and execution of the change management programs for initiatives including optimization of hiring processes, technology infrastructure, vendor management, and strategy
- Lead talent systems enablement which includes developing and facilitating talent systems training internally and with vendors (I.e. LinkedIn, Gem, Lever)
- Align programs to drive key initiatives within our internal and external hiring strategies
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams across Zoox including Insights, Benefits, Compensation, Inclusion and Diversity, and Communications
- Ensure clear communication for status reporting, including issues and challenges, to relevant partners, leaders, and team members
- Drive operational excellence and alignment across talent processes & systems to align with Zoox's overall priorities
- Identify areas of operational improvement across Zoox’s Talent team and help develop plans for process changes and issue resolution
- 6+ years of program management experience, preferably at a high-growth organization
- Excellent project management skills, including planning, communicating with stakeholders, setting expectations, problem-solving, and prioritizing
- Knowledge of and experience using various program management methodologies, practices, and tools to lead cross-functional projects to deliver high impact strategic initiatives
- Flexible and able to adjust methods and approaches to improve engagement and enhance collaboration among stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated strong conceptual and planning skills to analyze projects of broad and diverse scope
- Direct Recruiting or Talent Programs experience preferred
- Project management certification (PMI or Agile training or certification preferred)
- Exceptional communication skills: demonstrated ability to motivate, influence, and impress effectively at various levels
- Experience executing department-wide initiatives: defining project plans, coordinating resources, managing implementation activities, and developing all processes associated with program rollout and ongoing support
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.