Logistics Project Analyst
Manufacturing OperationsApply for this position
The Logistics Project Analyst will support implementation of Logistics Programs and milestones, and ensure launch readiness within the forecasted budget.
- Position will analyze material forecast and plan, then partner with Program Manager and department leaders to define drivers and initiate action plans for improvement
- Indirect oversight of invoicing related to part ordering, transportation, customs, warehouse equipment and engineering/systems support and other Logistics department expenditure
- Position will part with Finance and support with analyzing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on budgetary issues
- Responsible for monitoring of general accounting functions such as A/P, fixed asset management and general ledger maintenance as it relates to the distribution environment
- Aim to ensure a complete and economical supply of project material, just in time to customer projects by implementing an end-to-end logistics concept
- Ensure department is operating plans, budgets, and schedules in response to program requirements
- Coordinate information flow across teams in support of business operations
- Support with overall project management of Logistics milestones including transportation, customs, kitting, conveyance and systems integration
- The position will work closely with Program Managers on the day-to-day management, measurement, and reporting of contract scope
- Collaborate with cross-functional and cross-organizational teams in the execution of new product launch plan while ensuring complete confidentiality
- Support with the implementation of new processes, initiate and implement strategic initiatives, carry out reporting, drive operational efficiencies, and effective organizational communication
- Exposure to Logistics and Manufacturing functions
- Experience with financial forecasting and budgeting
- Experience with Bill of Materials
- Strong GoogleSheets/Excel experience
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.