Banbury, UK • Full-time Vehicle Dynamics Simulation Engineer
Vehicle Dynamics Simulation Engineer
You will work with a team of world-class engineers with diverse backgrounds such as vehicle engineering, software and robotics while developing our simulation capabilities to solve key vehicle dynamics challenges. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining high fidelity multi-body vehicle dynamics models using MSC Adams and use those models to support vehicle ride & handling development.
- Develop and maintain high fidelity multi-body vehicle dynamics models using MSC Adams
- Support vehicle integration efforts with simulated evidence to support key vehicle development decisions
- Work with the vehicle hardware engineering teams to identify gaps and drive simulation improvements
- Create reports to quantity and track vehicle motion correlation
- Master’s degree in engineering, physics, or related field
- 5+ years experience in multi-body vehicle dynamics package (MSC Adams or Simpack)
- Experience with tire modeling
- Experience with friction modeling
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.