Executive Operations Manager
CommunicationsApply for this position
The Executive Operations Manager will form part of the Executive Office & Communications team. They will be responsible for the over-arching operations for the Executive Office, partnering closely with the CEO and CTO offices for a holistic mode of operation and facilitation for executive-level alignment and initiatives. This person will project manage several executive forums so the ability to orchestrate and execute multiple, complex deliverables in parallel will be critical. This person must have excellent attention to detail and copywriting skills. They must also be able to collaborate and influence stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Program management for the Executive Office, in partnership with the CEO and CTO offices
- Content production for executive forums, including Board of Director meetings, Zoox leadership forums, and Operations Reviews.
- Play a key role as advisor to Exec team and Executive Office.
- Manage Company Goals, including the yearly creation planning, tracking, and progress pass downs.
- Coordinate, prepare and track executive-level meetings, including agenda planning, action tracking, and presenter coaching.
- Develop and support Exec key messages and support materials.
- Develop and maintain Exec Office templates and collaboration spaces to streamline infrastructure and create effective and efficient communication tools.
- Manage special projects and initiatives such as Executive onboarding playbooks, leadership communication pass downs, and more.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Highly organized and excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite, with additional experience working in Keynote
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks on deadline
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and flexibly in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and self-starter with the ability to forge relationships
- 12+ years of relevant experience
- Automotive, AV, or EV experience
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.