Recruiter, Contingent Workforce
People ExperienceApply for this position
We are looking for a hybrid recruiter to both recruit candidates for contract positions and manage candidates from vendor partners to fulfill contract needs within the organization. You will join a growing Contingent Workforce Program team and manage a diverse set of roles. You will be given ownership of the entire operational process including managing clients, qualifying requirements, sourcing, and recruiting candidates for contract positions.
This position demands an uncommon balance of teamwork, creativity, and interpersonal skills. You will be expected to act as an ambassador of the brand and must have the ability to deliver results in a fast-paced work environment.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process on identified positions with an emphasis on strong hiring manager partnership and effective candidate advocacy
- Source candidates, screen resumes, and evaluate candidates to determine fit
- Facilitate interviews and the decision-making processes with the hiring managers
- Manage the conversion process for contractors
- Engage appropriate supplier partners in sourcing candidates for open positions and hold qualification calls between managers and supplier partners
- Manage the contractor recruitment process vetting resumes and ensuring only qualified candidates are submitted to managers; coordinate interview scheduling, negotiate and extend offers
- Provide managers with full life cycle support for contingent workers from sourcing to off-boarding
- On-going training and education to teams and managers on contingent workforce policies, guidelines and best practices
- Provide guidance to teams on appropriate sourcing strategy for contingent workforce needs.
- Continuously and independently seek new ways to improve both the candidate experience and recruiting process
- 3+ years of agency recruiting experience in a competitive industry (sourcing, screening, and closing candidates)
- 2+ years experience working for an MSP preferred
- Understanding of contingent workforce guidelines and best practices
- Understanding of contingent workforce risk and compliance strategies
- Experience managing supplier partners and demonstrated negotiation skills
- In-depth knowledge and extensive operational use with a VMS
- Ability to effectively evaluate candidates for both behavioral fit and role competencies
- An aptitude for learning the intricacies of both a new industry and the teams you will support
- Proficiency sourcing with LinkedIn as well as alternative techniques
- Proven track record thriving in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Interest in the autonomous and electric vehicle industry
- Expertise in leveraging an ATS (we use Lever) to build metrics, sourcing strategies, and talent pipelines
Employees working in this position will be required to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. An applicant is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. Applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.