Foster City, CA • Full-time Senior Business Systems Analyst - SAP MM
Senior Business Systems Analyst - SAP MM
Finance & Strategy
The SAP Supply Chain - MM position is primarily responsible for implementing the SAP S4HANA for MM module. The ideal candidate will have experience with other supply chain operations, and preferably a high-level understanding of SAP Ariba, MES, PLM integrations and master data management. This person will be strong in corresponding business processes and related project implementation. The candidate will use in-depth analysis skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to implement effective solutions and provide support services to end users. Additional responsibilities include managing the development and maintenance of system documentation, procedures, and standards.
- Responsible for coordination with SI Partners and Business team to implement direct procurement and validation of the SAP solution involving procure to pay and integrated processes .
- Design special procurement and vendor collaboration processes.
- Opportunity to complete holistic solutions by defining functional design gaps and solutions for objects to add to the system.
- Facilitate training sessions for the users where appropriate.
- Ensure appropriate support and new development documentation is followed (i.e., scope, design, test plans, issues and cutover lists, project plans).
- Execute System testing, Integrated testing and guide users on UAT.
- Demonstrate effective team skills with strong oral and written communication on deliverables.
- Facilitate the issue resolution process by tracking the status of issues in process.
- Flexible and able to adapt in a high growth environment. Comfortable working in a dynamic startup environment.
- 8+ years of experience in SAP implementation projects focused on SAP MM.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, related field, or equivalent work experience
- S/4 HANA experience designing and full lifecycle implementation in SAP MM (Materials Management).
- Strong understanding in procurement master data.
- Good knowledge on vendor management and collaboration.
- Experience in interfacing systems using middleware.
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing, and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Strong configuration and design skills to map the required business process.
- Experience preparing and validating the field mapping for master data objects integration involving multiple systems.
- Strong tracking, coordination, and project planning skills.
- Proven ability to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines.
- Demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while still maintaining high quality standards.
- Strong communication skills to work with end-users and management from across the company, and to collaborate with external consultants and vendors.
- Experience with an S/4 HANA implementation.
- Any other SAP Secondary skill on supply chain or Finance.
- Integration knowledge with Engineering systems such as PLM.
- Previous experience in Manufacturing / Automotive industry.
- SAP Certification(s).
There are three major components to compensation for this position: salary, Amazon Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), and Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights. The salary range for this position is $145,000 to $209,000. A sign-on bonus may be offered as part of the compensation package. Compensation will vary based on geographic location and level. Leveling, as well as positioning within a level, is determined by a range of factors, including, but not limited to, a candidate's relevant years of experience, domain knowledge, and interview performance. The salary range listed in this posting is representative of the range of levels Zoox is considering for this position.
Zoox also offers a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (e.g. sick leave, vacation, bereavement), unpaid time off, Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights, Amazon RSUs, health insurance, long-term care insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.