SAP MM PP Senior Systems Analyst
Finance & StrategyApply for this position
The SAP Supply Chain - MM/IM/WM/PP/QM position is primarily responsible for implementing the SAP S4HANA for MM, PP, QM and EWM modules. The ideal candidate will have experience with other manufacturing operations, and preferably a high level understanding of SAP MES, PLM integrations and master data management. This person will be strong in corresponding business processes and related project implementation. The candidate will use in-depth analysis skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to implement effective solutions and provide support services to end users. Additional responsibilities include managing the development and maintenance of system documentation, procedures, and standards.
- Responsible for the functional design, configuration, and validation of the SAP solution supporting end to end supply chain functions in an engineer to order environment.
- Ability to work on enterprise solutions.
- Opportunity to complete a holistic solutions by defining functional design gaps and solutions for objects to add to the system.
- Facilitate training sessions for the users where appropriate.
- Ensure appropriate support and new development documentation is followed (i.e. scope, design, test plans, issues and cutover lists, project plans).
- Demonstrate effective team skills with strong oral and written communication on deliverables.
- Facilitate the issue resolution process by tracking the status of issues in process.
- Flexible and able to adapt in a high growth environment. Comfortable working in a dynamic startup environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, related field, or equivalent work experience
- Direct SAP experience designing and implementing SAP MM (Materials Management), PP and EWM solution
- Full Lifecycle SAP Implementations with expertise in MM/IM/WM/PP/QM
- Very strong SAP inventory and warehouse management experience
- Demonstrated SAP PP configuration experience, including: Master Data, Planned Order, Process Order, ETO, and S&OP
- Sound functional and technical experience in QM moduleInter-company/Intra-company STO process
- Understands SAP best-practices, business processes, operational procedures and the relationships between PP - MM - WM- IM Modules
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Strong configuration and design skills
- Familiarity with SDLC processes such as Agile and Waterfall
- Strong tracking, coordination and project planning skills
- Proven ability to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines
- Demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while still maintaining high quality standards
- Strong communications to work with end-users and management from across the company, and to collaborate with external consultants and vendors.
- 12+ years of experience in SAP implementation projects focussed on MM, PP & EWMA
- Previous experience in Manufacturing / Automotive industry is a plus
- SAP Certification is a plus
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.