SAP MM/QM Systems Analyst
Finance & StrategyApply for this position
The SAP Supply Chain - MM/QM position is primarily responsible for implementing the SAP S4HANA for MM & QM modules. The ideal candidate will have experience with other manufacturing operations, and preferably a high level understanding of SAP MES, PLM integrations and master data management. This person will be strong in corresponding business processes and related project implementation. The candidate will use in-depth analysis skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to implement effective solutions and provide support services to end users. Additional responsibilities include managing the development and maintenance of system documentation, procedures, and standards.
- Responsible for the functional design, configuration, and validation of the SAP solution supporting end-to-end supply chain functions in an engineer-to-order environment.
- Ability to work on enterprise solutions.
- Opportunity to complete holistic solutions by defining functional design gaps and solutions for objects to add to the system.
- Facilitate training sessions for the users where appropriate.
- Ensure appropriate support and new development documentation are followed (i.e. scope, design, test plans, issues and cutover lists, project plans).
- Demonstrate effective team skills with strong oral and written communication on deliverables.
- Facilitate the issue resolution process by tracking the status of issues in the process.
- Flexible and able to adapt to a high-growth environment. Comfortable working in a dynamic startup environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, related field, or equivalent work experience
- Direct SAP experience designing and full lifecycle implementation in SAP MM (Materials Management) and QM module.
- Strong understanding of procurement master data, Direct and Indirect procurements (MRO materials), MPN materials, MRP, Subcontracting, PO release procedures, Inter-company/Intra-company STO process, and material valuation.
- Understanding of SAP inventory and warehouse management. Experience with SAP EWM integration is highly desirable.
- Sound functional and technical experience in Quality Management - Inspection, results recording, PPAP, APQP, Defect management, Notifications, Certificates, lot disposition, Vendor evaluation
- Understands SAP best practices, business processes, operational procedures, and integration between all logistic modules in a manufacturing establishment.
- Experience in working with interface and middleware systems.
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Strong configuration and design skills to map the required business process
- Should be able to prepare Functional Specification for SAP development if required for the business
- Familiarity with SDLC processes such as Agile and Waterfall. Activate Methodology and S/4 HANA implementation is a plus
- Strong tracking, coordination, and project planning skills
- Proven ability to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines
- Demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while still maintaining high-quality standards
- Strong communications to work with end-users and management from across the company, and to collaborate with external consultants and vendors.
- 12+ years of experience in SAP implementation projects focussed on MM & QM
- Previous experience in Manufacturing / Automotive industry is a plus
- SAP Certification is a plus
- Experience working on S4/HANA implementations
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.