Senior Data Governance Program Manager
Manufacturing OperationsApply for this position
The Senior Data Governance Program Manager will support our Manufacturing Operations organization by leading the development of our master data governance program and processes to create and maintain high-quality master data (consistent, clean, complete, current) across manufacturing, procurement, operations, and other functions of the business (part, product, vendor, asset, finance, etc) for operations management, analytics, reporting, and decision making.
This position will identify and define the master data sets, create and create and improve processes and procedures, monitor/audit to make sure the processes are followed in a timely fashion. This role will work with our cross-functional leads across Logistics, Prototype, Manufacturing Engineering, Hardware Development, Procurement, Vehicle Engineering, and Quality to help align and implement data governance processes to achieve our strategic and tactical milestones.
This position will lead program management by working with the relevant leaders and teams to develop specific department programs, roadmaps, project schedules, identify milestones, flag risks, estimate budgets, track costs, and clearly communicate ongoing progress.
- Working with consultants, design and lead the implementation of a Master Data Governance program and processes
- Operate as a Master Data content expert and work with business users to analyze data integrity, completeness, consistency, accuracy, timeliness, conformity, and validity & drive comprehensive master data creation & maintenance processes
- Work with cross-functional teams to build auditing tools that find gaps or errors in master data. Work with vehicle engineers to assure data transfer from PLM is complete, for material master and mBOM.
- Ensure full population of required SAP master data across the business function & work with Program Managers and Product Development relating to new product introduction processes.
- Define the change control process for mass update requests.
- Participate in design and delivery of new systems with integration requirements to SAP, and help manage the data preparation and cleansing process for integration with SAP.
- Introduce reports to show master data quality, metrics, and trends.
- Set appropriate field content on master data records to reflect lifecycle phases for at least inventory planning, but possibly also may include discrete fields for public-facing sales and engineering revision tracking
- Support business leaders with data queries, form population, form routing, and ERP updates
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, Economics, Business, or other relevant field is preferred
- 10+ years of Master Data Management, MRP Planning, and/or other related function
- Strong cross-functional knowledge of master data usage across the supply chain
- Direct experience managing master data across manufacturing companies
- Demonstrated analytical proficiency
- Strong organizational skills and communicator to collaborate across the company
- Quick learner and motivated team player
- Experience working with ERP data integrations and migrations
- PMP certification
- Strong references that highlight your ability to build strong working relationships with senior leaders and engineers across functions and departments
- An ability to keep the big picture in focus and to provide clear, well-structured, and concise communications tailored to each appropriate audience
- Experience working with SAP
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.