Product Manager - Service
ExperienceApply for this position
The Experience Team at Zoox works across the company to define and champion the “Human Experience." We embrace a human-centered design process that is collaborative, data-driven, and iterative. We are growing a team of exceptional people to help invent and design unique solutions.
If you live and breathe design, if you care about the impact of technology in our society, if you can't stop thinking about how to help improve people's lives, and you want to work on some of the most exciting design challenges of our time to inspire and enable a better future, get in touch!
As a Service Product Manager, you will work closely with other Product Managers, Design, Research, Strategy, and Go To Market teams to define the vision, strategy, and roadmap for our first-of-its-kind mobility-as-a-service product. You will play a key role in shaping our service offering in an emerging technology space. The role is focused on defining the key capabilities across Experience, Vehicle, SW, Business, and Operational domains that collectively deliver a compelling mobility service for our customers. As a pioneer in this space, you will be solving complex and ambiguous problems while making difficult tradeoff assessments and leveraging a deep understanding of the customer and business objectives. You are humble and recognize the importance of teamwork in tackling large multidisciplinary challenges. The collaboration will be key to success as you work to define, align, and iterate product requirements. You are inquisitive while being motivated to test, learn, and iterate on the journey to a successful launch.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer, go to market locations, and business objectives
- Collaboratively define and create the mobility service strategy and roadmap for multiple geographies that is anchored around a core value proposition
- Work in tight partnership with research, cross-functional product teams, engineering teams, and operations teams to make insightful and aligned decisions
- Lay out priorities and timelines to track success, metrics, and milestones
- Drive the successful execution of the product roadmap across inception, development, launch, and growth phases
- Write. Maintain, and socialize various Product Requirement Documents
- Help drive context and alignment across the company
- 5+ years of product management experience (can include informal experience in other roles).
- Strategy and leadership skills; Collaborate with internal partners, external partners, and users to solve complex cross-functional problems. Use your influence to generate great outcomes.
- Established skills in distilling ambiguous problem spaces into compelling product visions.
- The ability to balance long-term strategic objectives against near-term tactical wins.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple large initiatives in parallel.
- Extremely comfortable with data and can navigate complex tradeoffs in a structured way.
- Highly proficient communicator who knows how to engage with engineering, design, and operations teams as well as senior-level internal and external stakeholders.
- Technical background (degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience).
- 7+ years of product management experience
- Diverse experience across physical, digital, and service products
- Experience with the development of large, complex systems or services
- Autonomous transportation experience
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.