Storytelling Communications Manager
CommunicationsApply for this position
Interested in crafting impactful stories? Are you passionate about helping to inspire, educate, and engage through various mediums? The Communications team is looking for a creative storyteller to help mine, craft, and partner throughout the company to amplify our narrative and enlist our crew. The Storytelling Communications Manager will provide support for marketing and communications initiatives, which may include presentation scripts, talking points, campaign collateral, story libraries, copywriting, and more. This role requires strong written and oral communication skills, attention to detail, and strong project management skills with an ability to manage multiple tasks within a deadline-driven environment. The ideal candidate will also have experience in developing executive speeches and presentations, as well as marketing assets.
- Develop the high-level narrative for key editorial roadmap campaigns and go-to-market activities.
- Lead the writing and content production for a variety of marketing and communications assets, including internal and external presentations, bylines and Op-Eds, reports, talking points, and more.
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business to interview and expand the Zoox narrative based on key business objectives and goals.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, communications, and creative teams to develop assets and collateral for campaigns or other needs as defined.
- Proactively source content angles and storylines for the marketing and communications teams.
- Define and drive the Zoox storytelling strategy and library.
- 5+ years of in-house or agency public relations or marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- Ability to react quickly and take creative direction as needed
- Experience in writing speeches, presentations, and more with a writing portfolio available upon request.
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.