Lead Technical Sourcer
People ExperienceApply for this position
We are looking for an experienced Technical Sourcer who is interested in founding, building, and leading a world-class sourcing team. This team will be tasked with scaling our talent pipeline and be a force multiplier for our recruiting team. In this role, you will help talent map and drive sourcing strategy for a diverse set of software roles (computer vision, 3D perception, simulation, localization & mapping). You will be given the independence and ownership to set strategy and build this team from scratch.
This position requires an uncommon balance of teamwork, dedication, and interpersonal skills. You will be expected to act as an ambassador of the brand and have the ability to deliver results in a fast-paced work environment. Most importantly, you must have a genuine passion for the Zoox mission.
- Qualify and understand job requirements
- Source and screen resumes, and evaluate candidates to determine fit
- Build a pipeline of engineering talent with recruiting partners to meet company needs and priorities
- 5+ years of full cycle sourcing experience
- Experience training and onboarding sourcers
- Ability to evaluate technical aptitude and screen candidates for both technical and behavioral fit
- Tech and industry knowledge with the ability to understand relevant skills and companies within the industry
- Consultative and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Experience recruiting/sourcing software or hardware positions
- Experience working for a recruiting agency or sourcing in-house
- Experience working directly with hiring managers and senior engineering leadership
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.