Financial Analyst, Systems and Data
Finance & StrategyApply for this position
The Zoox Finance team is responsible for managing multiple aspects of our business, including formulation of financial statements and reports, maintaining short and long-term financial models, implementation of tools and processes to support decision making, financial analysis of strategic initiatives, and much more.
As a Financial Analyst responsible for Systems and Data your primary responsibility will be to ensure accurate, timely, and relevant financial data is prepared for multiple financial processes. This will include Planning and Forecast cycles, Month-end and Quarter-end close processes, managerial reporting, and ad-hoc reporting. Additionally, you will own all aspects of the Zoox Anaplan environment, including system architecture, enhancements, monthly maintenance, and business partner support.
This role will additionally own financial master data integrity across all Zoox systems which interact with Anaplan. This includes managing Cost Center, GLA, and Project Code hierarchies in SAP and Workday and executing any required updates. This work would be done in conjunction with Zoox Accounting, HRIS, and Business Applications teams.
A successful candidate should be willing and able to work through ambiguity, roll up your sleeves to understand process requirements, and effectively collaborate with partners across multiple organizations within Zoox to deliver actionable insights.
- Own financial data integrity across systems: Anaplan, SAP, Ariba, Workday, VNDLY
- Audit monthly data loads into Anaplan from source systems
- Manage and execute master data updates across all systems
- Develop a standardized reporting structure for Financial Operations COE to support:
- INR weekly data, including formulaically identified AI’s
- RNI weekly data, including formulaically identified AI’s
- Large PO tracking: 100% GR’d PO, No GR PO’s
- Weekly status dashboard
- Provide data/reports for MEC activities to FP&A analysts
- Soft close P&L and department total spend with run-rate and forecast compare
- Financial statement data extraction from Anaplan (P&L, BS, CF)
- Anaplan - own monthly maintenance, model architecture, enhancement implementation, business partner dashboard creation, managerial financial report creation
- Partner with several Departments across Zoox to support financial planning, reporting, and ad-hoc analysis
- BA/BS degree, ideally in a Finance, Accounting, or a quantitative field
- 3+ years experience in an FP&A or similarly analytical role such as consulting
- 2+ years of direct experience building models, forecast input templates, dashboards, and business process development with Anaplan or other financial planning software
- Experience with annual budgeting, rolling forecasting, capital budgeting, and long-term strategic planning
- Experience with large-scale financial or ERP system implementations
- Highly analytical, with proven ability to synthesize and analyze large amounts of data to develop clear insights and recommendations
- Ability to develop strong, cross-functional working relationships across the finance team and beyond
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.