Foster City, CA • Full-time Administrative Business Partner - Program Management Office, Data Science, and IT
Administrative Business Partner - Program Management Office, Data Science, and IT
Program Management Office
Zoox is looking to hiring an Administrative Business Partner to support our Senior Director of Program Management Office. This role will support the Senior Director of Program Management Office, the Head of IT, and the Senior Manager of Data Science. It will report directly to the Senior Director of PMO, and work closely with other Executive Assistants and Administrative Business Partners across all the departments at Zoox. This is an ideal position for someone who works well in a fast-paced environment, is a self-starter, and wants to work on a dynamic and mission-driven team.
This role will require strong calendaring and prioritization skills, uncompromising attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests simultaneously. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior leaders within the company are also critical aspects of this role. Most importantly, you must have a genuine passion for the Zoox mission.
- Project management including inception, planning, tracking, and evaluation
- Scheduling team and cross-functional meetings
- Assisting with team off-sites and events
- Helping with new hire onboarding
- Hands-on meeting scheduling, coordination, and note taking
- Complete administrative tasks including booking domestic and international travel, expense reporting, calendar management, and meeting arrangements
- 5+ years of either administrative or executive assistant experience
- Strong organizational skills and appreciation for the challenges of supporting a growing team of diverse personalities and programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical computer skills including proficiency with Google for Business Suite, MS Office Suite, Keynote, and other Apple products
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Sensitivity to handling critical and confidential information
- Ability to learn quickly, ask questions, and be solution-oriented
- Previous exposure to company boards, public officials, and other senior-level stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.