Administrative Business Partner
People ExperienceApply for this position
Zoox is expanding our team and hiring for a number of talented and driven Administrative Business Partners. This role will support Directors and Senior Managers across the organization, and you will work closely with Executive Assistants and other Administrative Business Partners across Zoox. This is an ideal position for someone who works well in a fast-paced environment, is a self-starter, and wants to work on a dynamic and mission-driven team. This role will require strong calendaring and prioritization skills, uncompromising attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests simultaneously. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior leaders within the company are also critical aspects of this role. Most importantly, you must have a genuine passion for the Zoox mission.
We have a number of teams hiring for this role - software, program management manufacturing, and others. You can learn more about each opportunity throughout the interview process.
- Hands-on meeting scheduling, coordination, and note taking
- Complete administrative tasks including booking domestic and international travel, expense reporting, calendar management, and meeting arrangements
- Project management including inception, planning, tracking, and evaluation
- 5+ years of either administrative or executive assistant experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong organizational skills and appreciation for the challenges of supporting a growing team of diverse personalities and programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical computer skills including proficiency with Google for Business Suite, MS Office Suite, Keynote, and other Apple products
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Sensitivity to handling critical and confidential information
- Ability to learn quickly, ask questions, and be solution-oriented
- Previous exposure to company boards, public officials, and other senior-level stakeholders
Employees working in this position will be required to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. An applicant is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. Applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.