Strategic Sourcing Manager (IT Software, Hardware, & Services)
Procurement & Strategic PartnershipsApply for this position
This role will be responsible for Zoox’s strategic sourcing and IT partnerships within the Indirect Procurement space. This includes working cross-functionally to understand needs for third-party engagement across the business, finding and evaluating potential partners and suppliers, drafting and issuing RFQs, leading or assisting in negotiation of all key terms and conditions as well as pricing, managing commercial and supply chain issues, identifying and executing on cost reduction opportunities, and overall management of third party relationships across various categories of spend.
- Support various departments in procurement of IT Hardware, Software and Services
- Support and inform internal stakeholders with respect to supplier selection and management
- Identify sourcing alternatives to drive efficiencies via benchmarking, competitive quotes, and engineering changes
- Negotiate the cost and other terms and conditions of such purchases by collaborating with the stakeholders and legal team
- Ensure smooth procure to pay process by working with the stakeholders and finance team
- Support ERP implementation, policies and procedures for a growing organization
- 6+ years of experience in procurement, program management, finance, consulting, or business development in a technology related industry
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strategic sourcing, financial and business opportunity analysis, comfort with legal frameworks and contract negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence cross-functional stakeholders
- Superior analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment to achieve business objectives
- Open-minded self-starter with the ability to adapt, improvise, and problem-solve
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks and projects with various stakeholders
- Organizational skills to manage and track transactional details
- Experience procuring IT, Software, Hardware, and Professional Services highly desirable
- SAP ERP implementation experience highly desirable
- Experience working in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Experience in contract drafting, redlining, and working cross functionally with legal
- Process improvement skills
- Experience with business intelligence platforms and Procure to Pay (“P2P”) analytics
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.