Finance & StrategyApply for this position
This position is responsible for accurate and timely payroll processing for the company’s operations, assisting in month-end close activities and helping with benefits, under the guidance of the Payroll Manager.
- End-to-end payroll processing from data entries, timecard validations, to check distributions
- Point of contact for employees’ payroll questions and concerns
- Assistance with maintaining employee/payment records, timekeeping records, etc.
- Partner with People, Finance and other departments, as appropriate
- Year-end communication and reconciliations
- Assisting the Payroll Manager on payroll GL entries and the reconciliation of payroll transactions
- Responding to government inquiries including wage verification, garnishment orders, etc.
- Benefits audits in coordination with People/Benefits and 3rd party vendors
- Audit support for the Payroll Manager and Finance team
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- AA degree or higher
- Knowledge of payroll administration and related compliances
- Attention to detail and diligence are a must
- Understanding the importance of confidentiality
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Workday experience plus
- International payroll experience
- Accounting or HR background
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.