Inventory Integrity Controller
Manufacturing OperationsApply for this position
As our Inventory Integrity Controller, you will oversee inventory within our warehouse and service center locations. You will be responsible for analyzing daily product and supply levels to proactively tackle inventory discrepancies. Key functions include the planning, execution, and reconciliation of full physical inventories and cycle count processes within our warehouse locations. Additionally, you will be responsible for developing inventory control processes/SOPs with the partnership of our warehouse teams.
- Establish processes and SOPs around inventory management
- Ability to multi-task effectively while meeting tight timelines
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and excel in a start-up environment
- A true self-starter that excels as a self-contributor by building relationships
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficient with the entire MS Office suite
- Communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure Logistics is providing high-quality service. Including but not limited to, Zoox Logistics, Engineering, Service Operations
- Responsible for establishing high-quality processes for receiving parts, inventory put-away, and line-side delivery
- Establish SOPs around all-things quality within warehouse operations and lead continuous improvement initiatives
- Experience with WMS systems
- Strong communication, teamwork, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and commute to different warehouse locations – must be flexible
- Strong work ethic; able to independently own and drive projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Take previous reflections and learnings and use them to improve processes, systems, and overall work quality.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations, team development, and customer service
- BA/BS Degree plus 3-5 years of relevant experience in inventory control/warehouse operations
- 3 Years of experience managing associates and warehouse operations
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.