Client Services Operations Manager
Information TechnologyApply for this position
As a manager of the Client Services Operations team, you will oversee the day-to-day operations of the team. You will create and mature processes within the team and serve as an escalation point for technicians. You will drive projects to improve the user experience and team efficiency. This role requires an individual to have exceptional problem solving, communication, and leadership skills.
- Provide support for all end user technology services.
- Develop, enhance, and implement Client Services processes and policies.
- Schedule, manage, and direct Client Services team members on a daily basis.
- Research, install/implement, and upgrade internal systems and Saas platforms.
- Purchase hardware and software, and contribute to quarterly financial planning.
- Deploy and maintain conference room systems, printers, digital signage, and other office equipment.
- Work cross-collaboratively on client-side projects to improve security, increase efficiency, or improve user experience.
- Create and maintain documentation for internal team processes and user-facing support articles.
- Travel may be required to support various locations within the Bay Area.
- 5 years of experience in an IT Support/Admin role.
- 2+ years of experience in a leadership role.
- Experience with Windows 10, Ubuntu, Chrome OS, and macOS in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with VMware and client level virtualization software (Parallels, VirtualBox, etc.)
- Experience with Google Workspace administration and troubleshooting.
- Solid understanding of basic networking concepts (VPN, DHCP, DNS, etc.)
- Strong security foundation and endpoint or user best practices.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, or similar ticketing and documentation tools.
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory account administration.
- Experience configuring and/or troubleshooting Single-Sign on (Azure, Okta, Ping, etc.)
- Solid understanding of endpoint management tools (ECM/Intune, Jamf, Landscape, etc.)
- 1-2 years of scripting experience (PowerShell, bash, Python, etc.)
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, communication, and prioritization skills.
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.