ExperienceApply for this position
The Zoox Experience team works across the organization to define and champion the “Human Experience." We embrace a human-centered design process that is collaborative, data driven, and iterative. We are growing a team of exceptional people to help invent and design unique solutions.
If you live and breathe design, if you care about the impact of technology in our society, if you can't stop thinking about how to help improve people's lives, and you want to work on some of the most exciting design challenges of our times to inspire and enable a better future, get in touch!
We are looking for an exceptional Visual Designer to join our Creative Lab team. Creative Lab produces creative content that communicates and champions our vision, brand, and values to our customers. The ideal candidate is a passionate creative thinker, who has attention to detail and possesses strong design sensibilities. Your work will play a key role in creating beautiful content for the Zoox brand and internal communications through digital, print and conceptual thinking. If you're enthusiastic about the future of mobility and bringing a new brand to life, we want to talk to you.
- Create high quality creative work using the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, and proportion
- Deliver high quality visual assets for digital, UI, web, presentations, and print design
- Execute on design briefs and support concept development into production
- Articulate ideas clearly and effectively through presentation methods
- Collaborate closely with the design team, marketing and communications team, and other internal teams at Zoox.
- Ensure the brand vision and guidelines are implemented consistently
- Communicate effectively with team members throughout a project
- Follow team’s design process, adhere to assigned deadlines, and be organized to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Participate in design reviews and champion design culture
- A solid portfolio of work demonstrating experience including; brand development, a good eye for design, typography, conceptual thinking, attention to detail, and visual communication
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic/visual design, communication design or related field2+ years experience at a creative agency or in-house company design studio
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Presentation software (Keynote, GSuite and PPTX)
- Sketch and Figma
- Motion graphics programs (After Effects or similar)
- Video editing
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.