Employee Relations Business Partner
LegalApply for this position
As the Employee Relations Business Partner, you will provide guidance and support employee relations concerns while supporting Zoox’s overall People & Culture strategy, and support overall positive employee engagement. The right person understands the core values of our culture, has experience solving people and employment-related issues, and can pivot quickly. You should also be data driven and through a combination of intelligence, experience, and information can drive systemic improvements over time.
- Manage Reasonable Accommodation process, working with management, employee, and HR Foster effective, collaborative relationships with HR teams and business leaders
- Assist in the implementation of employee relations policies and proceduresAssist with administrative tasks related to the Company’s drug testing policy
- Help create trainings on compliance with HR policies and procedures
- Assist with documentation, including maintaining complete and accurate records
- Manage day-to-day requests for ER support from interdepartmental partners
Must Have Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4-5 years’ experience in employee relations, employment law, compliance, or HR
- Experience managing reasonable accommodation process
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks, and work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote locations
Nice To Have Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 5 years+ experience in employee relations, investigations, employment law, and compliance
- Experience in transportation industry
- Working knowledge of federal, state and local laws that govern employment policies and practices
- Leave of absence experience
Employees working in this position will be required to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. An applicant is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. Applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.