People ExperienceApply for this position
The Compensation Partner will join our small but mighty Compensation team, focusing on the creation and administration of compensation platforms for Zoox. This position is responsible for providing analytical and strategic support to execute and evolve our compensation programs in alignment with Zoox’s philosophy and unique structure. This position will also guide HR Business Partners and Recruiting in best-in-class compensation practices.
- Serve in an advisory role on pay, equity and bonus rates for new hires
- Evaluate positions using job evaluation methodology, determines market pricing and market value ranges; ensure compliance with FLSA laws
- Build and use tools that help understand and visualize data sets
- Evaluate alignment of employee pay levels considering internal equity and external competitiveness as well as employee performance
- Partner with HRIS in ensuring accuracy of data and seamless integration of systems with compensation processes
- Support People Partners on compensation related issues and work closely with Recruiting in the offer process
- Support the compensation review process
- Develop and iterate data analytics and ad hoc reporting on People and Compensation data
- Conduct and participate in compensation surveys
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Human Resources, Finance, Accounting, Math, Statistics, Science or similar quantitative backgrounds
- 4+ years of finance, HR and/or analytics experience. Compensation experience is a plus
- Advanced skills in Excel (index functions, array formulas, advanced formulas, etc.) and overall proficiency in MS Office suite
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy and time management skills
- Ability to maintain a sense of urgency and execute quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills
- Team player who is approachable and supportive; comfortable doing the analytical work required but also able to think strategically
- Self-starter mentality who is comfortable working in an ambiguous, start-up environment
- Advanced degree or CCP
- Working knowledge of FLSA, Equal Pay, Title VII, etc
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.