Identity and Access Management Engineer
Information TechnologyApply for this position
This position is on the Cyber Security team responsible for developing, operating and maintaining the Identity & Access Management (IAM) systems at Zoox. This role will be responsible for all aspects of our IAM infrastructure, which include managing and maintaining the services that encompass the identities of machines, employees, vendors, and customers. The ideal candidate will be capable of engineering and delivering both enterprise and consumer focused solutions associated with IAM.
- Analyze, design and propose enhancements for IAM systems and document all relevant policies and procedures at Zoox.
- Work with stakeholders to adopt IAM standards for each aspect of Zoox’s business including employee, vendor, and customer environments.
- Provide subject matter expertise in Identity Management and ensure solutions meet best practice standards.
- Propose and develop automated solutions and configurations to improve operational efficiency.
- Deploy and operate each new phase of IAM as the business evolves and grows, while ensuring security standards are met.
- Assessing and maintaining the operational requirements for IAM at Zoox.
- Ensure all IAM systems comply with audit requirements for regulatory and compliance.
- Participate in other aspects of Zoox security programs as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Business or equivalent work or educational experience required.
- Experience with Active Directory, Microsoft Azure (including Azure AD Connect), Microsoft PKI, AWS IAM and Hashicorp Vault required.
- 3+ years experience in an IAM engineering role with a track record of deploying Identity & Access Management systems in real world environments.
- Expertise in troubleshooting and strong problem solving capabilities is required.
- Working knowledge of modern IT infrastructure (on-premise and AWS cloud) is required, including but not limited to networking, firewall rules, SSL and hardware.
- Intermediate knowledge of Powershell scripting to automate processes is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate strategies, options, and recommendations to business stakeholders.
- Fact-based risk evaluation and communication skills with ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively in a variety of formats (written, verbal, presentation).
Employees working in this position will be required to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. An applicant is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. Applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.