Project Manager, Learning and Development
People ExperienceApply for this position
Zoox is looking for a project manager to support our growing Learning and Development program. This role will work in partnership with our current Learning and Development program manager and collaborate across the organization to help organize, administer, and drive training and development initiatives in support of key organizational goals.
- Support administration of company-wide trainings in accordance with organizational objectives
- Manage and respond to incoming L&D requests from across the business, leading deeper exploration discussions as needed
- Document, evaluate, and improve relevant internal L&D process flows
- Collect attendance and completion metrics across various learning activities, and partner with HRIS team members to ensure accurate and consistent tracking of relevant information
- Organize, develop, and refine relevant training materials and resources to support the rollout of and engagement with various L&D initiatives
- Support evaluation of our learning programs with consistent metrics, research recommendations for future modifications and iterations, and help report progress and impact to key stakeholders
- Partner with members of the People Experience team and various leaders across the organization to create and deliver enriched learning and development experiences at varying scales
- Communicate across the organization to ensure transparency, alignment, and advocacy of current and future L&D programs
- Partner with members of Zoox’s Procurement team to manage vendors, platforms, and systems that can help deliver and measure training initiatives
- Consistently improve on training experiences by measuring impact and seeking stakeholder feedback to determine areas for improvement.
- Consult with stakeholders to increase engagement in existing programs and increase the impact of programs in order to drive progress towards key business outcomes
- Other special projects as assigned by leadership
- 5+ years related work experience, preferably in HR, Talent Operations, Recruiting, or related field at fast-paced organization
- 2+ years of program/project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong project management skills, including planning, prioritizing, communicating with stakeholders, setting expectations, and problem-solving
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical approach to problem solving, understanding how things affect one another in an overall system
- Experience developing initiatives that are aligned with the goals and priorities of relevant stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, navigating ambiguity and changing priorities effectively
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Experience with Workday or other third-party HRIS preferred
- Experience working with e-learning platforms
- Strong working knowledge of HR Programs with a focus on learning and/or manager development
- Strong understanding of change management best practices and implementation
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.