Executive Assistant to the CFO
People ExperienceApply for this position
We are looking for an organized, adaptable, and experienced Executive Assistant to support our Chief Financial Officer, General Counsel, and Chief Safety Innovation Officer. This is an ideal position for a fast-paced, self-starter that wants to work in a dynamic and mission-driven environment. This role requires strong people skills, attention to detail, the ability to adapt quickly, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple requests simultaneously. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior leaders within the company are also critical aspects of this role.
- Hands-on meeting scheduling, coordination, note taking and task/action item management
- Complete administrative tasks including domestic and international travel, expense reporting, calendar management, meeting arrangements, and establishing agendas.
- End-to-end project management for org-wide projects and initiatives, including inception, planning, documentation, tracking and communication
- Event planning, coordination and execution, to include organization or individual team offsites
- Build collaborative relationships with executive assistants, leaders, and team members across Zoox
- Act as a back-up to other executive assistants as needed
- 5+ years of experience working as an Executive Assistant
- Self-starter; capable of identifying business needs and independently formulating plans to execute to improve operations and efficiency
- Sensitivity to handling critical and confidential information
- Extraordinary organizational skills
- Expert level written and verbal communication
- Technical computer skills including the proficiency with the Google for Business Suite, MS Office Suite, and Mac-based programs
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment; possess an appreciation for the challenges of supporting a growing team of diverse personalities and programs
- Ability to quickly learn and follow organizational policies, practices, and operations, and convey them to others
- Must use discretion and judgment to ensure applicable private/proprietary business information, data, transactions and correspondences maintain confidentiality and sound judgement
- Project Management or similar experience in a start-up environment
Employees working in this position will be required to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. An applicant is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. Applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.