Foster City, CA • Full-time SAP S/4 HANA EWM Senior Systems Analyst
SAP S/4 HANA EWM Senior Systems Analyst
Finance & Strategy
The SAP S/4 HANA EWM position is primarily responsible for implementing the Extended Warehouse Module in SAP S/4 HANA. The ideal candidate will have experience with other manufacturing operations, and preferably a high level understanding of SAP SCM, MES, PLM integrations and Master Data Management. This person will be strong in corresponding business processes and related project implementation. The candidate will use SAP Best Practice with in-depth analysis skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to implement effective solutions and provide support services to end users. Additional responsibilities include managing the development and maintenance of system documentation, procedures, and standards.
- Responsible for the functional design, configuration, and validation of the SAP solution supporting end to end supply chain functions in an engineer to order environment.
- Ability to work on enterprise business application solutions.
- Opportunity to complete holistic solutions by defining functional design gaps and solutions for objects to add to the system.
- Facilitate training sessions for the users where appropriate.
- Ensure appropriate support and new development documentation is followed (i.e. scope, design, test plans, issues and cutover lists, project plans).
- Demonstrate effective team skills with strong oral and written communication on deliverables.
- Facilitate the issue resolution process by tracking the status of issues in process.
- Flexible and able to adapt in a high growth environment. Comfortable working in a dynamic startup environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, related field, or equivalent work experience
- Direct SAP experience designing and implementing S/4 HANA EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) module.
- Hands-on experience in implementation/roll-out experience of SAP EWM Module in SAP S/4 HANA and post-implementation support.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of SAP EWM with the main emphasis on managing SAP configurations and support to a high-end electro-automotive Warehouse Management.
- Candidate should be able to confidently work on EWM implementation in S/4 HANA covering Logistics Execution, Inbound, Outbound, Internal warehouse processes, production material staging, and Physical Inventory Process
- Strong understanding of SAP S/4 HANA Integration of EWM/WM with Production Planning (PP), Quality Management (QM), Sales & Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM), Inventory Management (IM), Controlling, etc.
- Working knowledge on Automatic Inbound/Outbound Processing (ASN/EDI etc).
- Strong understanding of Master Data requirement and integration of EWM/WM to MM/PP/QM/SD/MES Modules.
- Ability to adapt and apply best business practices to changing technology with respect to business requirements.
- Should be able to gather business requirements and participate in blueprint documentation.
- Should be able to prepare User Acceptance Test Scripts and System Cutover as required.
- Working knowledge and concept on SAP Genealogy of Manufactured Product.
- Working knowledge on SAP Batch Management, Handling Unit Management, Service Management, etc.
- Must be able to prepare Functional Specifications for SAP Custom Developments.
- Should be self-driven and with strong verbal and written communication skills, Process Documentation, User Training, etc.
- Good understanding of SDLC (Waterfall/Agile methodologies) and Project Management and deliverable skills.
- 12+ years of experience in SAP implementation projects focussed on WM/EWM
- Previous experience in Manufacturing / Automotive industry is a plus
- SAP Certification is a plus
- Worked on S4/HANA implementation
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.