SAP EAM/PM Systems Analyst
Finance & StrategyApply for this position
The SAP EAM/PM Systems Analyst position is primarily responsible for establishing the business processes for our Service and Maintenance team. This person will be strong in corresponding business processes and related project implementation. The candidate will use in-depth analysis skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to implement effective solutions and provide support services to end users. Additional responsibilities include managing the development and maintenance of system documentation, procedures, and standards.
- Responsible for the functional design, configuration, and validation of the SAP solution involving service, maintenance and integrated processes.
- Lead discovery workshops along with SI partner to understand business requirements and collect relevant information needed to build company specific solutions for service and maintenance.
- Participate in change management activities e.g. Change Impact Analysis, Cascading communications, Super User training, End User training, Coaching and supporting the development of the Super User network.
- Opportunity to complete holistic solutions by defining functional design gaps and solutions for objects to add to the system.
- Ensure appropriate support and new development documentation is followed (i.e., scope, design, test plans, issues and cutover lists, project plans).
- Demonstrate effective team skills with strong oral and written communication on deliverables.
- Facilitate the issue resolution process by tracking the status of issues in process.
- Flexible and able to adapt in a high growth environment. Comfortable working in a dynamic startup environment.
- 7+ years of experience in SAP plant maintenance with recent experience in S/4 HANA.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Most recent experience in S/4 HANA Implementation/System Conversion/ Landscape Transformation in SAP plant maintenance.
- Proficiency in business process knowledge and configuration in S/4HANA for majority of the plant maintenance related processes and deep understanding of integration across logistics, procurement and manufacturing.
- Experience in Asset Management, Functional Location hierarchy and managing Equipments/Assets.
- Extensive knowledge of Preventive Maintenance Maintenance Plans Time/Strategy based Maintenance Breakdowns and all type of repair process.
- Knowledge of Corrective Maintenance configuration of Notification types Order types PM configuration and design.
- Knowledge of Maintenance operations, order processing, tasks, PM refurbishment process and integration with time confirmation.
- Experience preparing and validating the field mapping for master data objects integration involving multiple systems.
- Knowledge of all master data objects required to support the EAM functionality (Bills of Material, Equipment Master, Maintenance Plans, Task List, PM Material Master, Work Center, Work/Entry Permits, Vendors, Master Recipes etc.).
- Strong tracking, coordination, and project planning skills.
- Proven ability to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines.
- Demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while still maintaining high quality standards.
- Strong communications to work with end-users and management from across the company, and to collaborate with external consultants and vendors.
- Experience in SAP implementation projects focused on SAP EAM/PM.
- Knowledge on any other modules is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP Product and Process Governance solution.
- Knowledge of Product Genealogy in aP is an advantage.
- Good understanding of product management using Engineering change management.
- Experience with SAP Engineering record is preferred.
- Previous experience in Manufacturing / Automotive industry is a plus
- SAP Certification is a plus
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.