Information TechnologyApply for this position
This position is responsible for Zoox’s enterprise network infrastructure. A successful candidate for this role will have strong project management/organization skills, the ability to context switch at a high level and provide excellent customer support to complement her/his technical skills. This individual will work with a variety of teams that help support the growth of our company as well as other infrastructure engineers to design, implement, and maintain Zoox’s enterprise network.
- Function as an escalation point for our Client Operations team
- Maintain network availability
- Have ownership of our enterprise network deployments(rack and stack to configuration)
- Order and track carrier circuits, networking hardware; maintain vendor relationships
- Develop and track key metrics and log data for response and review
- Participate in a 24x7 on call rotation
- 5+ years’ experience in networking
- CCNA certified or equivalent level of knowledge
- Strong understand of routing and switching protocols
- Experience with high-availability service design models
- Experience with cloud providers such as AWS
- Experience with Palo Alto Network and/or Fortinet Firewalls,
- Experience with Aruba and/or Meraki wireless infrastructure and other major networking hardware vendors
- Ability to analyze network packet traces/captures
- Well-versed in enterprise policies, guidelines, and standards
- Ability to create network diagrams, documentation,MOP’s and runbooks.
- Experience with Optical Transport Networks is a plus
- Basic knowledge of shell scripting and programming languages such a PERL, or Python is a plus
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.