Procurement & Strategic PartnershipsApply for this position
This role will be responsible for Zoox’s strategic sourcing and industry partnerships in the Indirect Procurement space. This includes working cross-functionally to understand needs for third-party engagement across the business, finding and evaluating potential partners and suppliers, drafting and issuing RFQs, leading or assisting in negotiation of all key terms and conditions as well as pricing, managing commercial and supply chain issues, identifying and executing on cost reduction opportunities, and overall management of third party relationships across various categories of spend.
- Support various departments in their small to midsize procurement of diverse products and services
- Support and inform internal stakeholders with respect to supplier selection and management
- Negotiate the cost and other terms and conditions of such purchases by collaborating with the stakeholders and legal team
- Ensure smooth procure to pay process by working with the business and finance teams
- Manage the Supplier Onboarding process, to ensure suppliers are correctly onboarded into Zoox’s ERP systems
- Collaborate with Finance and Accounts Payable teams to resolve Purchase Order/Invoice issues
- Support ERP implementation and on-going system improvements with optimal P2P process design
- Maintain an asset database to track asset location and utilization
- 3-5 years of experience in procurement operations or P2P role in a technology related industry
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Spend analysis, strategic sourcing experience, analysis, comfort with legal frameworks and contract negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence cross-functional stakeholders
- Superior analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment to achieve business objectives
- Open-minded self-starter with the ability to adapt, improvise, and problem-solve
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks and projects with various stakeholders
- Organizational skills to manage and track transactional details
- Experience in designing and implementing operational processes and procurement tools is highly desirable
- Experience working in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Process improvement skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Employees working in this position will be required to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. An applicant is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. Applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.