Foster City, CA • Internship/Co-op People Experience Internship/Co-op
People Experience Internship/Co-op
Zoox is looking for an intern to help operationalize key People Experience efforts across the areas of learning and development, talent management, talent acquisition, and inclusion and diversity. In this role, you will have the opportunity to support company-wide initiatives and develop lasting skills relevant to the HR space.
- Provide end-to-end administrative support for internal manager training
- Support implementation of new manager onboarding program
- Assist with the development and compilation of various training content and materials
- Triage L&D training platform inquiries and provide troubleshooting support as needed
- Manage purchase orders and invoice tracking for HR-related initiatives
- Support implementation and administration of pilot mentorship program
- Track and maintain records of related to training participation and progress
- Develop resources that support People Experience projects for leaders across the organization
- Document various Talent Management process flows
- Update relevant documentation across internal platforms on a regular basis to ensure we keep materials up to date
- Minimum of a 3.5 gpa
- At least one previous internship or co-op
- Able to commit to a minimum of a 12-week internship
- Ability to relocate to the Bay Area, California
- Interns at Zoox may not use any proprietary information they are working on as part of their thesis, any published work with their university, or to be distributed to anyone outside of Zoox.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (business administration, communications, political science, sociology, psychology, marketing/public relations, etc.) For undergraduates, we are accepting only juniors and seniors.
- Strong interest in human resources
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple priorities at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and proactive about recognizing issues and finding viable solutions
- Ability to prioritize effectively with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.