Data Governance Internship/Co-op
Manufacturing OperationsApply for this position
- Support the Data Governance team with various tasks as needed
- Create and maintain project documentation, business process flows, and reports for management
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to the senior management and project team
- Provide guidance and share expertise with the project teams members and business users
- Facilitate meetings and create presentations, training guides, and materials as needed
- Participate in various testing cycles, provide support to the end-user
- Effectively convey the message in both written and verbal business development discussions
- Currently working towards a B.S., M.S., Ph.D., or advanced degree in a relevant program. For undergraduates, we are accepting only juniors and seniors.
- Good academic standing
- Can commit to at least a 12-week internship
- At least one previous industry internship, co-op, or project completed in a relevant area
- Ability to relocate to the Bay Area, California for the duration of the internship
- Interns at Zoox may not use any proprietary information they are working on as part of their thesis, any published work with their university, or to be distributed to anyone outside of Zoox.
- Prior experience in data analysis or business analysis in a scaled organization, preferably with a background in automotive/ transportation industry or consulting industry
- Proficient in Google product suite such as google slides, google docs, google sheets and MS Office applications such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, Project, etc.
- Good knowledge of SQL and any dash-boarding tool such as Looker, Power BI or Tableau, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Excellent organization, analytical and time management skills
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work under pressure and creatively address various topics on-hand
- Ability to work independently and become an effective team member
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.